Conference Registration Now Open!
Benefits of Attending
- Connect and network with others from the life-of-mine community
- Keep up to date with the latest life-of-mine key issues and future trends
- Hear from inspiring keynote speakers
- Collaborate with industry professionals
- Maximise networking and learning opportunities
Who Should Attend
- Minerals professionals and students – from geologist to community engagement specialist, mining engineer to environmental manager, metallurgist to finance specialist
- Government departments – mines, resources, environment, water, community, heritage, primary industries
- Academia and research organisations
- Industry and other bodies
The mining industry is entering a new phase where the need for greater integration, innovation and holistic thinking to develop and operate successful mine sites will replace the approaches and methodologies of the past. Now more than ever the sector is facing increasing cost and production pressures, ever-demanding technical challenges, and increasing societal and community expectations.
The overarching conference theme of extracting and processing ore with minimal residual risks, and maximum opportunities created, will continue. Examples and cases studies that apply interdisciplinary approaches to improve outcomes and efficiencies to multidisciplinary challenges will be highlighted in the program. Importantly, we hope that the outcomes from the conference will help see the sector better positioned to face the new norm in the years ahead.
Preliminary list of papers
Sponsorship and Exhibition Packages Released!
Showcase your organisation at Life-of-Mine 2016 by signing up as a sponsor or exhibitor today.